There’s two types of Autumn:
- the bright, colorful, happy autumn with pumpkins, apples, candles, and great food
- the dreary, dark, creepy autumn with overcast and rainy skies, scary forests, cool temperatures, and halloween
And I love them both!
3. The Californian Autumn when everything is just like summer but brown and maybe 2 degrees cooler
- 14 years old: I'm young but I know what I want. This isn't that hard, I'm all grown up already and have everything figured out.
- 17 years old: Well, this is a little harder than I thought. School is almost ending. What am I going to do with my life?
- 21 years old: What the fuck is going on? Where are my socks?